|August 8, 2060|
|Psycho-Pass: The Movie|
Han is a male of average height and build who appears to be in his 60's. He has gray eyes and gray hair swept away from his face. He is typically seen wearing a blue suit, white dress shirt and red tie.
He is a man of strong beliefs, even if they are misguided. After dying and being inhabited by Sibyl, he keeps the same persona.
- In 2102, an armed conflict breaks out in SEAUn because of internal rifts. Han creates an armed brigade to bring the affected areas under control and establishes his command over it.
- In 2103, Han visits Japan to observe the Sibyl System. He is supported by the Japanese government as he is willing to bring Sibyl to SEAUn. In the same year, the construction of Shambala Float begins.
- In 2104, Han takes control over numerous dams around the former Mekong River.
- In 2105, he concludes the conflicts unofficially in eight regions with the help of his armed brigade.
- In 2109, he becomes the chairman of SEAUn.
- At some point, Han dies and is replaced by a twin Sibyl android who uses his authority to export the Sibyl System to SEAUn.
- In July 2116, after SEAUn's efforts to implement the Sybil System in Shambala Float, Sibyl/Han steps down from his post after accusing Colonel Nicholas Wong of attempting a coup d'état against him. He then announces the holding of an election to determine the new government for the confederation. He resumes his post after winning said election with an overwhelming lead in the vote count.
The Sibyl System
The Sibyl System currently inhabits Han's android body in order to operate in real-time under the guise of a fully functioning human being.
Tsunemori is the only detective who is aware of Han's true identity as an android replacement, as well as the death of the real Han at the hands of Sibyl as the android double is transported from Japan to SEAUn on the same flight as she. Upon her discovery, Tsunemori convinces the Sybil System to require Han to step down and hold a fair election. Tsunemori's argument is that it should be up to the citizens affected to decide whether the Sibyl System should be implemented. In this way, the citizens will better accept Sibyl's law as something to protect, not simply obey.
- His ID is 00477-SEAU-00002-1.
- His name is romanized as Chuang Hang in both the English release of Psycho-Pass: The Movie and the Japanese novelization of the movie.
- Pronounced "shee-an."