|June 3, 2091|
|0201 The Scales of Justice|
Maki Shimizu (染水 槇 Shimizu Maki) is one of the children who perished in the Mount Kumataka plane crash. She is now one of the seven personalities of Kirito Kamui.
Shimizu is a female of average height and buil in her 20's. She has gray eyes, medium-length brown hair with bangs swept to one side, and a dark beauty mark under the left side of her mouth. She is typically seen wearing a bright red trench coat.
Shimizu appears to be a graceful and composed individual who has been described as a "calm and relentless group representative."
- In May 2099, Shimizu is involved in a plane crash that takes her life. However, since her parts are used to heal Kamui, she now lives on through him as one of his multiple personalities.
- In October 20, 2114, Kamui uses her as his guise in order to kidnap Mizue Shisui.
Prior to the accident, Shimizu and Kamui are classmates. Due to the surgery, Shimizu now lives on through Kamui.
- The name Maki can mean "Chinese black pine" (槇).
- The Kanji of her name "Maki" (槇) is the same of that in "Shogo Makishima."
- The surname Shimizu can mean "death" (染 shi) and "water" (水 mizu).