PSYCHO-PASS The Stage Chapter1－Crime Coefficent－ is a stage play based on the anime series. It ran from October 25, 2019, until November 11, 2019, at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel's Stellar Ball venue. The play was later released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 18, 2020.
The play is a condensed adaptation of the :Category:Public Safety Bureausycho-Pass of the anime wherein Akane Tsunemori joins Division 01 of the Public Safety Bureau as an Inspector in 2112. Working alongside fellow Inspector, Nobuchika Ginoza, and their group of Enforcers -- Shinya Kogami, Tomomi Masaoka, Shusei Kagari, and Yayoi Kunizuka -- Tsunemori must track and apprehend people judged by the Sibyl System to be latent criminals. However, the team is troubled by the work of the criminal mastermind, Shogo Makishima, a criminally asymptomatic individual who has a fondness for drawing out the inner potential of fellow criminals.
- The play runs for approximately 2 and a half hours, broken up by a 15 minute intermission.
- The play had an alternating schedule for performances; only one performance on weekdays (evening), but two performances on Saturdays and Sundays (midday and evening). There was also a designated rest day for each week, Monday for the first full week and Tuesday for the final week.
- Tickets cost ¥8,800. Most were assigned by a random lottery system before the remainder went on general sale on September 21, 2019.
Behind the Scenes
Main Stage Cast:
- Yuki Kubota as Shinya Kogami
- Yuma Sanada as Nobuchika Ginoza
- Misato Kawauchi as Akane Tsunemori
- Shohei Hashimoto as Shusei Kagari
- Ayu Manaka as Shion Karanomori
- Riona Tatemichi as Yayoi Kunizuka
- Dai Isono as Gu-sung Choe
- Shogo Otsuka as Toyohisa Senguji
- Yui Fujimoto as Rikako Oryo
- Kei Hosogai as Mitsuru Sasayama
- Nezumi Imamura as Tomomi Masaoka
- Takahisa Maeyama as Shogo Makishima
- Ryo Imai
- Mari Kubota
- Shinichiro Kogure
- Kyuto Takemura
- Ayano Nagasawa
- Yuichiro Hashimoto
- Haruka Higuchi
- Ryoko Mayahara
- Mayumi Miyasaka
- Arisa Morishita
- Eri Yanagida
- Keishi Yamamoto
- Daiki Wakui