|October 7, 2094|
|Oso Academy (former)|
Shogo Makishima (former)
|Student (former) |
|Roichi Oryo (father, deceased)|
|0106 Return of the Lunatic Prince|
Oryo is an adolescent female of taller than average height and a slender build. She has lavender-irised eyes and long straight black hair with bangs over her forehead. She is almost always seen wearing her school uniform. She usually wears a calm, collected expression, but does show fear at the time of her death.
Oryo has the typical charisma displayed by idols of all-girl academies, but her popularity is one-sided and she lacks genuine friendships. She shares the same serenity and aloofness as Shogo Makishima, though less mature in comparison. Beneath her veneer of grace, however, Oryo is a sinister girl who especially likes themes of cruelty. "Titus Andronicus" by Shakespeare is a favorite of hers because of its depictions of cruelty and she enjoys discussing it at length. As an artist, her favorite subject is the brutalized female body, sometimes of her victims, with missing or rearranged limbs. She is a psychopath whose artwork mimics her real life crimes. She reveres her late father's artwork and her resolve to commit crimes is based on the vengeance she wishes to exact on the Sibyl System for what she perceives as having been done to him.
Makishima is Oryo's mentor at school and her partner in crime until he betrays her after becoming disillusioned with her.
Oryo reveres her father and despises the society that she believes caused him to mentally and emotionally shut down. She wants to honor her father and fulfill his lifelong mission of alerting the masses to societal dangers by creating gruesome works of art from the bodies of her victims. In reality, Oryo the elder is an upright man who only seeks to alert the masses through his art.
- Like Roichi Oryo, Oryo is a skilled artist.
- She has a Crime Coefficient of 472.3, the second-highest overall.
- She engages in sexual activity with Yoshika Okubo before killing her.
- When the disguised Gu-sung Choe helps Oryo "escape" the academy, she resents the fact because she could easily find bed partners there.
- Her room has special luxuries because of massive donations from the school.
- Her seiyu is the real life wife of the seiyu of Kozaburo Toma.
- The name Rikako can mean "glassy; lapis lazuli" (璃 ri), "flower" (華 ka) and "child" (子 ko).
- The surname Oryo can mean "king" (王 o) and "mausoleum" (陵 ryo).
- Main article: Rikako Oryo/Image Gallery